WEST KELOWNA ESTATES
Flaunting some of the most extravagant homes in the Okanagan is West Kelowna Estates.
This area gloriously overlooks the city, providing breathtaking views, and dock-side access to the shorefront homes. Long staircases and stair lifts accompany the rows of docks along the lake in this area, on the West side of the bridge, facing the beautiful downtown core, the surrounding Dilworth and Knox mountains, and the valley off into the distance.
This area provides some of the best views in the Okanagan, and hosts homes that are just as beautiful. West Kelowna Estates is close to the highway and the bridge, making it very accessible to either Kelowna, or West Kelowna commercial districts.
West Kelowna Estates At a Glance
• George Pringle Elementary School
• Rose Valley Elementary School
• Constable Neil Bruce Middle School
• Mount Boucherie Senior Secondary School
• Beach and boat access
• Hiking and biking trails
• Easy access to William R. Bennet Bridge
• Close to Kelowna and Westbank Centres
Avg. List Price: